Is thinking of the Nations.......

Posted on Sunday, August 24, 2008, under

I once heard this quote (I will probably get it slightly wrong; notice no quotations, you'll get the point)

That there are more Christians in China than total people in the entire United States!

Wow!! How incredible is that? Pretty darn, if you ask me. It got me thinking about missions and needless to say i haven't stopped. Bryan and I go to a church now that is incredibly missions minded that you cannot help but feel inclined to say: "Here I am Lord, send me", which is what one guy did say during a prayer one Sunday morning. How wonderful to be apart of a church with its members saying, screaming, singing: "Here we are SEND US." Puts my comfortable Christian bubble to shame.

POP goes the bubble...when my husband alerts me he too has had missions on his mind.

"Here we are, SEND US."

| edit post

0 Reply to "Is thinking of the Nations......."